Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donations
Hi All!

Due to popular demand I would like to introduce our donation system. I wasn't going to do donations, at least not anytime soon, but I've had many requests of people really wanting to contribute to the server which I am currently carrying costs of - So if someone eagerly wants to assist I'm not going to say no. Shy

In no way do I want to make our server pay to win, or pull an EA stunt!  Big Grin  This is simply a gift to say thank you for supporting the server.

Donations are in no way used to benefit me. All contributions will be used to for the community and pay the bills to run the server and marketing of the community!

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]

Click the image above to donate.

Exclamation 1.) Choose what you want as reward. Each reward has a code, which you will use when checking out.

REWARDS: Cool

$5 donation you can choose:
#100 -- 1000GP

$10 donation you will be put of our donor's autobroadcast for 1 week to say you are contributing to keeping our server running. Choose one of the following rewards:
#200 -- 3000GP
#201 -- 50 Event Tokens (Crusaders Battle Marks)

$15 donation you will be put of our donor's autobroadcast for 1 week to say you are contributing to keeping our server running. Choose one of the following rewards:
#300 -- 5000GP
#301 -- 100 Event Tokens

$30 donation you will be put of our donor's autobroadcast for 1 week to say you are contributing to keeping our server running. Choose one of the following rewards:
#400 -- 15 000GP
#401 -- 250 Event Tokens

Exclamation 2.) Use your code upon checkout in the donation reference textbox and your character name you wish to receive the reward.

Exclamation 3.) Complete the payment and wait for me to execute your reward, you will receive it via ingame mail.

Example of a $10 donation reference text:
#200 Gudon

If you do not wish to be listed on the donor's wall (autobroadcast), please specify this upon checkout.

Thank you to all those wanting to contribute to our server and its success. Especially those who were eagerly pushing me to do this - it will help push up marketing budgets and exposure to new and potential players!