Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mining/Gathering/Crafting XP Rate
Hi,

I would like to suggest increasing the level rate of your mining/gathering/crafting. It's really hard to justify at lvl 79 to go back to ellwyn forest to kill 1 bore or wolf at a time to only lvl up your skinning maybe 1 point at a time.

I was on a x7 xp server which had the professions lvls the same as the xp rate of the character, which meant your professions lvl'd the same as the toon.

Just a suggestion. Makes getting to max profession easier, which in turns helps create higher lvl gear for new 80' (like me) to start doing HC dungeons.

Regards,
BarnacleBOY
Hello

Profession rates will be adjusted in the weekends to come. Profs are usually something you level with your character, at least this is what I done with my char... without much to complain about.

As an incentive, stick around on weekends especially when we roll out boost rates.

Thanks
(12-18-2017, 02:31 PM)GuDoN Wrote: Hello

Profession rates will be adjusted in the weekends to come. Profs are usually something you level with your character, at least this is what I done with my char... without much to complain about.

As an incentive, stick around on weekends especially when we roll out boost rates.

Thanks

I think Profession rates are fine as it is, just more matts in the AH and we should be fine.

Kind Regards
Blu52

Thanks

Hi bud,

I understand what you're saying, but when you leveling so fast, your professions don't keep up xD.
(12-19-2017, 08:48 PM)Blu52 Wrote:

Thanks

I think Profession rates are fine as it is, just more matts in the AH and we should be fine.

Kind Regards
Blu52

Absolutely something in the pipeline. The AH Bot is giving me some issues which I need to sit down and sort out before going ahead and releasing Prof Mats should be done in the next week!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I know I am not very long on the server.

Love the XP rates and all, professions can stay as they are but please just adjust the respawn rate for mats like flowers and mines.

Been at a spot with nice flowers for furthering my inscription, logged out for about 30 minutes and the flowers have not yet spawned...if this server starts to get more people who all want to level professions, this might become an issue later on.

Just a Thought from my side.

PS awesome server otherwise.
Hello everyone.

The profession rates are fine as is. May I please just make a suggestion that the respawn rate of materials like flowers and mines be adjusted to respawn faster.

Thanks.

PS awesome server, very few glitches and the NPC quests actually works...how awesome.
I have set a setting that'll hopefully assist with changing the spawn times, let us see if this works? LEt me know Smile